PA to Head of Sales and Marketing - Maternity Cover / 12-14 months / West Kent / £DOE
My client, a well established business based in West Kent, are looking for an experienced, organised and polished PA to cover maternity for a period of 12 - 14 months. This is a fantastic full time opportunity to get your foot in through the door of a really inclusive business, supporting at a senior level.
- Providing flexible support to Sales and Business Development team including the Head of, including minute taking, correspondence, filing, making telephone calls, arranging meetings, arranging refreshments for meetings and other general assistance as required.
- Creation of spreadsheets and presentations on a high level
- Data analysis; expenditure
- Support with bids and tenders
- Travel where required, including to London office at times
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements as required for multiple people
- Organisation of corporate events and gifts for clients and staff as directed, to include organisation of the Company's annual Christmas cards.
- Liaising with the Landlords/Managing Agents of the head office building with a view to maintaining the working environment to a good standard; issuing instructions to and monitoring staff working at head office for the same objective
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and associates from time to time and as directed
- To assist in covering for absent colleagues as directed
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong PA experience, ideally within Finance or Legal companies
- Have supported senior management and understand confidentiality and discretion when working at this level
- Be professional, hardworking and reliable
- Have a solid CV
- Be able to commit to a maternity cover contract
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Be educated to at least A Level standard
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking business who offer a pleasant working environment, a generous salary and benefits package, based locally with free on-site parking.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please note, we are looking for experienced candidates only who are able to hit the ground running as this is a maternity cover.
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin.
- "EA" "DIARY MANAGEMENT" "TRAVEL" CONTRACT"