Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Type: Maternity Cover
Our client wishes to recruit a Personal Assistant for their busy Dispute Resolution team. This is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave starting February 2018 for one year.
Requirements for the role
- You will need to be flexible in your approach
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- A confident and proactive approach is essential
- Ability to prioritise work without supervision
- Work under pressure and help to achieve departmental deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and audio typing are essential
- Must have previous PA/Team Secretary experience
The post holder will be required to work 22.50 hours per week (either 3 days a week or 5 days a week).
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/