Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity to assist both Directors as they drive this dynamic global business forward ensuring the business is ready to achieve its ambitious growth plans. The Personal Assistant will be the first point of contact for both internal and external enquiries and must therefore have previous experience of representing an organisation to the highest professional standards.
- Deliver a full personal assistant service to the Managing Director (MD) and Sales Director (SD), making improvements that ensure efficiency and effectiveness are achieved at all times.
- Manage diaries, arrange meetings and appointments, acting as the gatekeeper of 'free-space' in diaries,
- Manage access to the MD and SD
- Be the first point of contact when dealing with correspondence and telephone calls in a manner that maintains the high professional standards of the business
- Ensure the MD and SD are aware of important tasks and deadlines so that these are completed on time and in full
- Provide a full support service at board meetings and large meetings (to include: prepare and send out agendas and board packs; set up meeting rooms; take and type up minutes; ensure actions are assigned to the appropriate person)
- Lead the compilation and preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence by speaking with the appropriate people within the business. Ensure all work is both accurate and completed on time
- Liaise with employees, clients and suppliers in a professional and friendly manner
- Book and arrange travel, accommodation and transport as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to A' Level standard (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant in a busy, fast-paced business environment
- Highly articulate with excellent communication skills
- Able to influence employees at the most senior levels with the confidence and credibility to challenge colleagues
- Must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise in a high workload, pressured environment
- High levels of literacy & numeracy skills are essential
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint with basic knowledge of Excel
- Thoroughness with an attention to detail
- Polite telephone manner, generally well-spoken
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Clear use of written English with accurate spelling and grammar
- Discrete, trustworthy and reliable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a successful growing, global provider of voice activated technology. An excellent salary package, profit shares and benefits are on offer. Apply now!
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job