A respectable investment bank is looking for a switched-on German speaking Team Assistant, with a high attention to detail and positive attitude. This role will entail a high level of support for a very busy, pivotal team.
Being a fluently-speaking German candidate will be key when managing a high volume of phone calls and messages, arranging travel and liaising with internal staff and a high profile cliental. In terms of general team support, you will be required to coordinate meetings and manage multiple diaries.
- Fluently spoken in German.
- Recent demonstrable experience in a team assistant position.
- Professional services experience preferred.
- Excellent communicational and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent time management.
Job Ref: /GW26277
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job