Join an entrepreneurial, highly professional and dynamic executive search firm who work with a variety of industries including fashion, media, finance and sport. The role will be to support the two founders and the wider business in an all-encompassing role as a PA.
As a recent start up, the company have grown over the past year and have achieved phenomenal success. Due to their growth, this a newly created position which you can really make your own.
This PA role is extremely varied and will involve:
- Managing complex diaries
- Booking client and candidate meetings
- Meeting HNWIs on behalf of the team
- Office management duties
- Proof reading documents and assisting with client pitches - preparing presentations
- Researching businesses
- Booking restaurants
- Assisting with marketing
- Organisation of client lunches/events/networking events
- Organising company Christmas and summer party
- Private PA duties
- Finance duties - creating and sending invoices, responsible for the company credit card
- HR duties to include sending out contracts
Are you the right fit?
- Confident and commercial, vibrant and enthusiastic
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Interested in business development and wants to grow
- Enjoys working around successful and bright individuals
- Enjoys extracurricular activities
- Sociable and bright
- Educated to degree level or equivalent