Personal Assistant - £35,000 + benefits
A rare opportunity has arisen for a diligent personal assistant to support three individuals within a Corporate Real Estate division of a blue chip cooperation.
This organisation believes in taking great care of their employees and are looking for someone who is committed and demonstrates longevity on their cv.
The role will involve the following:
* Day to day management of the email in boxes responding as required
* Extensive diary management and coordination
* Management of expenses
* Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
* Administrative responsibility to include accurate typing of correspondence
* Gatekeeping any external calls
* Assisting with adhoc projects as required
You will need to have the following attributes and skills:
* Immaculate presentation
* Ability to multi task
* Articulate communication skills
* Advanced knowledge in all Microsoft Office to include Excel and PowerPoint
* Advanced typing accuracy - 60 wpm upwards
The reason for the role is an internal promotion so ideally my client is looking for candidates who can start asap. They are also happy to wait.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. Please note that overtime will be paid albeit this is not a regular occurrence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.