This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Provide an efficient and business like first point of contact. This includes responding to internal and external enquiries via face to face, telephone and email.
• Welcome visitors to the company and provide information, and act as first point of contact.
• Manage demands on the Directors time by using communication skills including listening and negotiating.
• Create a positive and professional first impression of the company.
• Deal with all contacts professionally.
• Drafting internal and external communications e.g. correspondence, documents, promotional literature or presentations etc.
• Provide proactive administrative support to the Directors including diary management, managing and prioritising post/email, making travel arrangements, etc.
• Establish and maintain a good understanding of the business to be able to proactively support the Directors of the company specifically and more generally provide administrative support and advice as directed.
• Work flexibly to support delivery across the service.
• Prepare agendas, circulate papers, and take minutes at agreed meetings and working groups. Follow up actions to ensure completion.
• Input and process data and generate reports and information for use by others.
• Maintain accurate office records and filing systems, including electronic systems.
• Providing additional support as required e.g. research, reports, processing financial information and updating IT systems and databases.
• Mentoring and guiding junior administrative staff.
• Monitor budgets including checking and banking money, issuing receipts, petty cash, processing invoices, maintenance of accounts etc.
• You will be an experienced and professional Senior Administrator or PA with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Accurate keyboard and note taking skills.
• Knowledge of administrative procedures e.g. financial, HR, operational, etc.
• Good standard of literacy and numeracy.
• Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Excellent working environment
• Working hours Monday to Friday
- Free Parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job