Personal Assistant - West End (12 Month FTC)
To provide highly efficient personal assistance to the National Office Investment team and London Metropolitan Office Agency Team.
This role will be working within a team of 10 people and will support the Executive Director of the National Team - Investment Agency, along with others of various levels from the Investment team and Office Agency team.
We are after someone who is passionate about real estate and their work and will go above and beyond in this role. Due to events and the volume of work in this role, there will be the requirement to work out of office hours however, the team are fun to work with and all outgoing.
• An understanding of the team’s priorities including extensive diary management. This involves organising travel (including itineraries), client and internal meetings, lunches and dinners.
• Organisation of internal and external events including client entertaining and network events.
• Effective "gate keeping": managing all incoming communication (including phone calls, voicemail and e-mail), efficiently establishing priorities and ensuring that all correspondence and enquiries are processed in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations and pitches from scratch to a high standard.
• Preparation of outgoing correspondence and various other documents (including mailshots).
• Typing, amending, formatting and binding reports.
• Collation and distribution of external client publications using a tailored marketing programme.
• Full management of filing/e-filing.
• Meet and greet clients, including booking meeting rooms, equipment and organising refreshments as necessary.
• Communicate with the team, ensuring a high level of awareness of current priorities and whereabouts.
• Travel and expenses management.
• Preparing and setting up new projects using Peoplesoft
• Preparing and submitting invoices using Peoplesoft
• Carrying out conflict of interest checks and anti money laundering checks
• Managing the teams fee forecast and reconciliation
• Opportunity to be involved in the Assistants Network
• Prior PA/Secretarial experience.
• Experience of working with internal/external clients.
• Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
• Ability to work proactively and cooperatively.
• Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach.
• Being "one step ahead", i.e. knowing where they need to be, when and with the right paperwork in hand.
• Extremely professional and approachable.
• Discretion and sensitivity around confidentiality.
• Excellent IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point (production of high quality documents, reports and correspondence, diary and email management in Outlook).
• Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
• GCSE’s - Maths and English Language - minimum C grade.
- Communication Skills
- Diary Management
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'