Personal Assistant - Corporate
A Top 100 law firm based in the City of London are looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Corporate team on a 6 month FTC. This role is supporting 4 partners and is a senior level PA position. Our client has a number of offices across the UK and is a fantastic career opportunity for the right person.
The Personal Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Initiates and drives the billing process.
- Supports fee earners' business development activity.
- Complex Diary managament for the partners.
- Booking and arranging all aspects of travel.
- Ensuring wider meeting requirements are identified and actioned.
- Ensures all file management systems are completed in a timely manager.
The Personal Assistant will need the following:
- Previous experience as a Legal PA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 years' minimum working in a Law firm.
- 60 wpm.
APPLY NOW IF THIS JOB IS OF INTEREST TO YOU, it is moving extremely quickly.