Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Are you an experienced PA looking for an exciting new career move? Look no further, this MD and his award winning company are going places!
This PA role will be interesting, with no 2 days being the same, plus there is an annual bonus payment on top of the salary.
The company are well known for investing in their staff, with training courses in any areas that you would like to develop in being paid for.
The company culture is ambitious, with a family atmosphere that they would like to continue with as they expand.
Ideally you will be educated to 'A’ level standard or higher, with at least 5 year relevant PA experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Communication skills, verbal and written, are important in the role Interested? Apply now.
- Supporting the Managing Director’s business and personal agendas, anticipating needs and organising time and resources, enabling the Managing Director to progress a variety of business ventures.
- Event Management and co-ordination, in support of business development activities, dealing with high profile executives and business owners and their contacts.
- Occasional support of the Chairman with business related administration
- Conducting business seamlessly in a confident manner
- Creating and checking correspondence across a range of media including mail, email, formal and informal functions/event invitations.
- Demonstrating attention to detail, with a strong command of the English language
- Customer Care, working with the Operations Director representing the business in a tactful, diplomatic and thorough manner, whist keeping accurate records
- Being ambitious, in-line with the company mindset, making the most of opportunities to learn and progress as the organisation grows and evolves
A typical day would involve, but not be limited to:
- Chairman and MD Diary management
- Manage MD weekly/monthly agenda
- Collation and submission of meeting information and reports
- Meeting arrangements, including organising venues, refreshments, room set-up
- Attending meetings as required, take minutes and/or actions
- Event co-ordination and management, including venues, calendar co-ordination, organising invitations and responses
- Collation and recording of expenses/credit card spend for MD & Chairman
- Provide sales and marketing collateral and co-ordination support
- Upkeep of client management system
- Manage customer care process and co-ordinate with internal personnel and customers, including attending site where required
- Ownership of customer care solutions including co-ordination hire/materials, attendance reports and quotes, where necessary
- Team holiday planning system and administration
- Manage office communications including reception, telephone answering, post, parcels and internal post and general office administration
- Office Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job