The Personal Assistant will work closely with colleagues in the London office and Globally too.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing a discrete and confidential PA service to L&D Management and/or Members of the Leadership team
• Manage diaries in Outlook: arranging meetings in different time zones, sending and responding to invites resolving conflicts, confirming appointments and bringing forward papers
• Arrange training where requested: liaising with internal and external clients to confirm training courses, prepare and print materials in a timely fashion, book rooms and catering
• Maintain accurate paper and electronic records e.g. logging client training in Interaction and the Learning Management System (LMS) and running reports as required
• As requested ‘test’ and provide feedback on on-line learning products
• Ensure that work received is logged, scanned and saved in the document management system
• Organise and lead post course review meetings to address any errors and make improvements for future courses
• When requested by clients produce certificates of attendance
• As a matter of course update process notes in order to ensure that systems and procedures remain efficient and effective
• Meet and greet external trainers, speakers and delegates and settle them in the room in which they will be working/training
• Review participation in compulsory e-learning courses and proactively keep Compliance informed of progress
• Efficiently processing supplier invoices or expense claims
• Proactive management of overseas business trips for Managers by liaising with local contacts, drafting programmes; preparing and shipping courseware, booking flights and hotels, obtaining cash, passports and visas, preparing itineraries and processing expense claims
• Assist co-ordinators by helping to set up training rooms in advance of sessions ensuring that courseware and equipment are in place and technology is working
• Prepare for and attend weekly catchups with Senior PA and daily catchups with L&D managers to discuss work load and progress on projects
• Make arrangements for the completion of psychometric tests, produce reports
• Update Interaction in a timely fashion
• Responding to telephone enquiries, take accurate messages and pass them on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'