Personal Assistant to the Director £16.20 - 17.30ph London
6 months Start Asap Prestigious Arts Institute 2 days office 3 days home
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced PA to join this world famous Art institute and provide a confidential high-quality and efficient secretarial and administrative service to this in demand Director. Supporting the Director you will be involved with extension management of a complex diary. This will include negotiating with stakeholders to rearrange meetings as priorities change. Maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders is key. In addition you should work well under pressure and demonstrate strong attention to detail. The ability to deal with confidential issues and bring a proactive and professional approach to all transactions carried out on behalf of the Director, including discreet handling of personal and confidential files are essential qualities for this post.
The role will include
- Diary management
- Drafting correspondence and presentations,
- Planning and prioritising workloads to ensure that deadlines for action are met; monitoring deadlines and prompting further action as required; developing a meetings’ schedule to reflect deadlines relating to agendas, reports and minutes
- Filtering incoming communications to the Director’s Office and take action where appropriate; processing incoming mail and e-mail, monitoring incoming messages and sending appropriate communications on behalf of the Director and Providing supporting information as required. In the absence of the Director directing communications to appropriate senior colleagues in the Institute for action.
- Organising and recording senior staff meetings, preparing agendas, formatting minutes and compiling points for action in conjunction with the Director.
- Managing the diary, co-ordinating activities, events and meetings to optimise the use of the Director’s time.
- Maintaining the information required by the Director and develop appropriate information retrieval systems (paper-based and electronic).
- Coordinating travel arrangements on behalf of the Director, and other staff in the Institute, and assist with hotel bookings for external visitors to the Institute as required.
- Maintaining staff records and other activities to manage the Directors office.
A great role working in a very interesting department with the potential to extend beyond 6 months
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
- Diary Management
- Executive Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'