The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Personal Assistant to Regional Managing Director.
The Company is an international tourism firm founded more than 50 years ago in France.
The role is based in Wimbledon.
Your will play a critical role in assisting the regional managing director, coordinating projects and manage an office and its overall well being.
Responsibilities and Duties
Managing Director Assistance:
- Agenda organization and maintenance
- Screening telephone calls, emails, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing meetings and seminars locally and abroad, travels and expenses management
- Drafting speeches, articles, presentations, briefings and project proposals as requested by the managing director
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determining appropriate course of actions to be taken.
Projects coordination and Office Management:
- Coordination of office projects
- Liaising with Paris headquarters and overseas offices as required
- Ensuring the general wellbeing of the office in collaboration with corporate services staff
- Events organizing for the office
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent English is mandatory ( spoken & Written) / French is optional
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), NDF, Helios, Itesoft, Clickview
- Strong organizational skills
- Business and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Capacity to work under pressure with demanding people
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, board members and external partners
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible and open minded
- Communication Skills