Personal Assistant to MD / Administrator/ Customer Service Executive / Marketing Executive required for a UK-wide Network of Leading Independent Accountancy firms each additionally offering specialist tax and business growth services. The role is based in Nantwich, South Cheshire(with occasional work in Cannock office).
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director / Administrator/ Customer Service Executive / Marketing Executive
- Package: Salary of circa £25k - £28k reflects the senior nature and importance of this position, negotiable +bonus dependent on experience. Full time role, Due to the nature of the role, some flexibility will be needed on actual working hours depending on the tasks, events and general workload on a day to day basis. EG Occasionally you may be required to work away from home either in UK or occasionally abroad to attend meetings or events. This will not be every week, however there will be occasions where this will be required.
Start date of asap.
Area: Nantwich, South Cheshire(with occasional work in Cannock)
North West, South Cheshire, North Staffordshire, South Manchester, Nantwich, Crewe, Stoke, Chester and surrounding areas. Approx 20 miles of Nantwich
Product: UK-wide Network of Independent Accountancy firms each specialising in Business growth and specialist tax services
Personal Assistant to MD / Administrator/ Customer Service Executive / Marketing Executive required for a Network of Business Growth Accountants, based in Nantwich. Working closely with a Director of this organization on a day to day basis carrying out as many tasks of director as possible to allow him to concentrate on specialist tax/accountancy tasks.
Help control day to day activity of company and drive sales activity.
This role is for a person who loves challenge and has a desire to work with a fast growing, market leading organization. No two days will be the same. The role is Nantwich based, however will involve the opportunity of working with members in different parts of the UK and occasionally overseas. This is a key role in the organisation and you will be "helping to shape the future of an evolving company".
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Personal Assistant Duties including diary management, travel arrangements, e mail management, minute taking etc.
- Daily E Mail and telephone communication with members
- Customer Service
- Project management and monitoring
- Data Input
- Creation and distribution of reports.
- Marketing, preparing literature, maintaining website, preparing e mail flyers.
- Driving, motivating and encouraging members to action.
- Event Organisation and management from start to finish, including invites, marketing, follow up, information collation, set up and hosting etc.
- Attendance at Organised events, both in UK and occasionally overseas.
- Actioning activity based on members requirements.
- Performing IT related tasks on reporting, managing systems etc.
- Implementing and improving new products and processes
- General Administrative and other report duties
Due to the nature of the role, some days you will be needed to work longer hours whilst on other days the requirements will be much less. Overall balance of a full time role will still be achieved.
Key Skills / Experience;
You will have previous Personal Assistant / Administrative and Customer Service experience, great communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and a professional approach, to everything you are involved in. You will be a bit of an all rounder and have the confidence to deal with people at all levels. You may have previously been a PA to a Finance director or similar type of role.
A key requirement with this role is the ability to motivate and get the best out of everyone you will be dealing with on a day to day basis, thus strong inter personal skills are a key requirement as are enthusiasm and communication skills.
Key skill sets and qualities are:
- Good communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT skills including spreadsheets, publishing and PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Ability to develop excellent working relationship with key accounts (senior partners of Accountancy firms, who are our principal clients)
- Organised and ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility with working hours
Other Skill Sets and qualities are :
- Used to working to very tight deadlines.
- Numerate, Literate and articulate.
- Organised with impeccable Time management.
- Confident, Precise and decisive
- Good listener
- Ability to multi task
- Commercially aware
- Strong administrative skills.
- Prefers to work under own initiative
- Presentation skills
- Confident and comfortable when speaking to Business Owners and staff on the telephone.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Polite and courteous at all times.
- Proficient ,experienced and comfortable with IT and software packages and systems, including Excel, Databases ( also Access would be useful )
- Must be able to drive and have a car.
Personal Assistant / Customer Service Executive / Administrator / Marketing Executive.
Salary of circa £25k - £28k, negotiable dependent on experience + bonus. Full time role Start date asap
The Sales Recruitment Network recruits B2B and B2C Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Field Sales Executives and Internal Sales Executives: Telesales Managers, Telesales Executives and Telemarketing Executives: Marketing Directors, Marketing Executives, Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Assistants: Customer Services Managers, Customer Services Executives and Sales Administrators in all industries throughout the UK.
If you are interested then forward your CV as a word attachment to Frazer
- Customer Service