Personal Assistant, Slough
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant ready for a new challenge?
Would you love to be part of a vibrant, organisation with a 'family feel’ to the team?
Reporting into the Managing Director, the executive PA will provide administrative and organisational support with discretion and confidentiality, acting as the initial point of contact for the MD both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will ensure the MD’s diary is thoroughly maintained and will build trusting and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders both within the business and externally, forging excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptionally organised individual with great prioritisation skills who has a proven track record working as a PA at executive level. A high level of proficiency in IT platforms, particularly Microsoft Office, is essential as is excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility and a collaborative working style whilst role modelling our core values and behaviours. The ability to maintain confidentiality, pragmatism and diplomacy is needed in this role as well as a pro-active approach to problem solving.
Previous experience working as a PA would be desirable.
What you’ll do:
• Extensive diary management - Outlook experience is essential.
• Organising business travel, booking flights, car hire, valet parking etc
• Organising Visas for travel.
• Maintaining MDs travel log and Planner.
• Reconciling monthly expenses
• Fielding calls and taking messages, taking minutes at various meetings and typing up.
• Check and update staff holiday and sickness reports
• HR admin - Offer letters/Contracts, Maintaining Personnel files, liaising with outsourced HR dept on any disciplinaries. Organising interviews and liaising with Agencies.
• Admin of Pensions, Death in Service
• Organising food / refreshments for business lunches
• Provide cover, when necessary, for Reception duties
• Managing office and window cleaners, cleaning contracts& landscapers
• Carry our research for projects as requested by the MD
• Organising Corporate and staff events and exhibitions
• Managing First Aid & Fire Marshall Training
• Maintain Staff parking records
• Purchasing various items for MD when required, organising squash box matches, and assisting MD with organising family cars (MOT , Insurance etc), booking holidays, medical/dental appointments, paying bills, organising race team including travel.
Experience in Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word, Excel/Powerpoint
Knowledge and experience with complex travel and flight itineraries particularly international travel/hotel bookings
Experience of working for Directors/Senior Management
Excellent Diary Management with the ability to pre=empt and look ahead at all times.
Ability to Multi Task, ad dealing with demanding role and high level workload
Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
Excellent organisational skills
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Demonstrate a professional manner at all times
Must maintain a high level of discretion
Hours are 9.30am to 6pm with 1hour lunch break.
Salary £24k - £30k depending on experience
22days holiday + Bank Holidays ( 3 days at Christmas is also given at company discretion)
Close to Train Station
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job