An excellent opportunity has become available for a Personal Assistant to join our client, a Leading Secondary School supporting the Headmistress on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting busy professional on a 1:1 basis and ensuring comprehensive support is given regarding inbox and diary management alongside prioritising high importance calls and engaging with the School ethos.
To ensure a high standard of administrative and management support for the Headmistress, in order to assist in the smooth running of all her activities, working under their supervision but expected to exercise considerable initiative in performing delegated duties, seeking the necessary advice, where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong educational background, with the ability to exercise confident initiative through decision making and will possess excellent written English and communication skills. If you are able to work within a fast-paced environment, liaise with people of all levels and have the ability to identify problems as they arise then this could be the role for you!
Personal Assistant key responsibilities:
- Arranging internal and external meetings including preparing agendas and taking minutes
- To coordinate extensive and complex travel arrangements and itineraries to multiple destinations
- To manage a busy diary
- Developing and maintain good working relationships across the department
- Researching, preparing and presenting highly confidential information
Personal Assistant essential skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken presentation
- Excellent organisational skills and good time management
- A high level of accuracy and consistent attention to detail
- Able to work and communicate effectively with a wide range of staff
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office specifically Word and Excel
If you are looking for your next career move and have the relevant skills apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Diary Management
- Microsoft Office