Job Title: Personal Assistant to General Manager
Location: Slough and Basingstoke
Excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join one of the genuine market leaders and recognised brand names within the Foodservice sector.
To provide full, accurate and confidential administrative and Personal Assistant support to the General Manager for the Slough and Basingstoke Depots.
You will be the first point of contact for the GM – to answer and field calls and emails to the correct person.
You will manage the diary and travel and accommodation arrangements for the GM – in the most time and cost-effective way.
It will be your responsibility to organise meeting and conference arrangements as well as produce and co-ordinate presentations or reports in advance to ensure they run smoothly.
You will write professional, high quality correspondence and documents.
Co-ordinate responses from a large number of stakeholders ensuring that administration information is treated with high priority and is provided in time to meet deadlines.
Take the initiative to deal with a wide range of ad-hoc requests, whilst understanding their context for both the business and the Basingstoke & Slough depots
Excellent opportunity to join one of the genuine market leaders and recognised brand names within the Foodservice sector.
This company are able to provide a one stop solution including Ambient, Chilled, Frozen, Fresh, Seafood and Meat produce. Their ability to fully meet the requirements for comprehensive menu planning is second to none as is their reputation for combining quality produce with excellent levels of service.
Over the last 5 years they have developed their reputation for both service, pricing and professionalism to a high level and are consistently regarded as the strongest foodservice wholesaler nationally by many of their customers within both profit and cost sectors.
- Proven track record as a PA at Board level
- Knowledge of the foodservice industry is advantageous
- Demonstrable administration and organisation skills
- Fast, accurate touch typing and audio typing skills
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity
- High PC Skills in all packages – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Familiarity at booking travel, accommodation, meetings, conferences & events when required for people
- Passionate about getting things right and keeping our promises
- Flexible and open to change and doing things differently if the result is better
To apply for this role please send your CV to  or Call Dani on for more information