My client is a Cheshire based property company actively looking for an efficient Personal Assistant to support their expanding business that has doubled its portfolio in recent times.
Operating in an open plan office with a vibrant team across 3 division's, this would be an excellent opportunity to join this company at such an exciting time.
This is a newly created role as the business has simply significantly grown, they are looking for an individual who can organise them, reduce workload's and streamline systems to enable further expansion and a more efficient operation.
The role duties are as follows:
- High volume email management with the ability to action and resolve most.
- A general pro-active approach to support, solve and improve all situations.
- Effective diary management including making and attending certain appointments
- General office administration
- Secretarial work
- Letter writing
- Dealing with legal matters
- Responsibility for all administrative aspects of new property acquisitions, including maintenance, utilities, council tax etc.
- Preparing presentations including power point
- Implementing procedures and ultimately an operations manual (SOP) in order to enable any employee at any time to action tasks that maybe unfamiliar.
- Constant process improvement, looking at ways to streamline the business and implement new ideas.
This is a very responsible role that will play an integral part of the business. It offers variety, challenges,unpredictability and an opportunity that offers both progression and immense job satisfaction.
You must meet the following requirements
- Have a previous construction, lettings or property related background
- Be a naturally inquisitive individual with intellect. It is very important that you are able to think and action successfully independently in such a vibrant environment.
- Poses a natural ability to communicate effectively with the ability to build good rapport
- Have excellent IT skills, the business has various software packages including:
Podio, Task Manager, Excel, Asana, and Teamgantt. Any previous exposure to any of these would be very appealing, however generally the business is heavily IT lead consequently you must be very comfortable in this area.
- Apply a very thorough, methodical and organised approach
- Be able to meet occasional pressurised deadlines
- 22 days annual leave + statutory
- Excellent working environment with local amenities
- Very good transport links
- Parking available
- Statutory pension scheme
- The opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business who are willing to reward their staff as they expand, including a potential bonus scheme.
If you are ready to walk into a new role that offers reward, variety, autonomy and need to challenge yourself and want to improve your career prospects by joining this forward thinking company, please apply immediately.
My client is eager to interview over the next couple of weeks
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job