Personal Assistant to Chief Executive
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Mayflower Theatre is the largest independent theatre in the south of the UK. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our team and become part of our continued success. A wide range of shows including large scale musicals, concerts, opera, comedy and dance are performed on our stage.
As Personal Assistant to our Chief Executive, you will provide a comprehensive, efficient and confidential secretarial service to the Chief Executive and Director of Finance
In particular you will:
- Be the prime point of contact for the Chief Executive’s office
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive and Director of Finance
- Support the Company Secretary and the Board of Trustees
- Provide administrative support for various external and internal committees including minute taking
- Assist the Programme Administrator with show set up and contracts.
- Respond to charity donation requests
Our ideal applicant will:
- Have previous PA experience, at CEO/MD level, including minute taking
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Be a self-starter
- Flexible approach
- Have good IT skills
- Be used to dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
Hours of work are 37.5 per week with some evening and weekend working required. Salary is c£30,000 pa plus benefits. An aptitude test will form the first part of our process. Interviews will be held on 5 August 2021 at Mayflower Theatre.
Previous applicants for our Theatre Administrator position should not apply.
Full details including job descriptions can be found on our careers pages.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the HR Team. If you are interested and would like to apply please go to our website.
We are committed to providing an accessible recruitment process for all candidates, therefore if you have any additional requirements to complete your application form please contact the HR Team.
We are able to offer application forms and other documentation in large text and dyslexia friendly text. We are equal opportunities employers and welcome applications from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual - we value all our employees and customers. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are fully utilized and organizational and personal goals are met. We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion and so welcome applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Closing date: 18 July 2021
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'