TeleAdapt is the global leader in the supply of in room technology products to the hospitality industry. We have offices in UK, USA, UAE, Hong Kong and China.
Reporting to the Managing Director and based in offices in Watford.
Hours 9.00 - 5.30 with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary £25000 pa
20 days holiday pa
PA Duties for:
- Diary keeping (including personal matters) and forward planning for events in the diary. This is a crucial part of the role - keeping several steps ahead of the MD at all times. He needs to be fully briefed and prepared for all meetings and trips with detailed itineraries where appropriate
- Book flights and accommodation for MD and other members of the sales team including visa applications
- Liaise with MD’s global reports re weekly telephone calls
- Take minutes at sales meetings
- Maintenance of Sick and Holiday records
- General support for Sales team
- General Admin
- First point of contact for greeting clients and all phone calls.
General office duties :
Maintenance of stationery cupboard and restocking when necessary
Ordering general office supplies
Administration of the Mobile Phone Account
General office/facilities management
Telephone marketing to provide a proactive update to CRM system with a broad range of hotel contacts. Also use of using LinkedIn and other social media to update hotel openings. Where appropriate set up meetings for sales team with new hotel contacts.
Event management for conferences and exhibitions. Although much of this is handled by the marketing team, extra support is always welcome in arranging meetings or greeting customers on the stand. This could involve global travel.
Previous experience in a PA capacity is essential as the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running
A global awareness is important as the company is extremely international in its outlook.
The successful candidate must be fully internet savvy and comfortable using social networking and e-commerce websites.
- It is likely that the successful candidate will be a switched on individual with demonstrable organisational skills.and the ability to create a friendly but professional conduit between the MD and the rest of the company.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident use of Excel and Word essential to intermediate and advanced levels
- Non smoker
- Driver with own car
The successful candidate will need to display a high level of initiative and be particularly self-motivated as the MD spends frequent periods overseas.
A confident and mature approach is needed to deal with a demanding and lively office environment.
Discretion and confidentiality are a must.
Someone with a 9-5 attitude would probably not survive.
Willingness to travel
An interest in rugby is always an advantage!
He is a dynamic and demanding MD who likes to be very organised but can get swamped under the amount of activities he gets involved in. He expects his PA to be on his wavelength and to be a safe pair of hands. Gordon is also fun and caring and will in fact demonstrate an enormous amount of patience if he feels that someone is really making an effort and has potential.
Married with 2 children at University, his personal interests revolve heavily around rugby and this does bleed into office time!
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills
- Minute Taking
- Multi Tasking
- Forward Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job