A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PA/Office Assistant to join a high end international beauty brand that is launching in the UK. This is a brand new role, as a start up office this role will be multi faceted to include PA support to the senior Executives, day to day running of the office along with some client liaison, this will suit someone who is looking for a role that they can make their own whilst implementing procedures and processes. As this is a small office you will have to be a true self starter who can use their initiative, you must have previous office experience but most importantly a willingness to take on extra duties.
As an ambassador of the team you should reflect their culture with the ability to tailor your communication to the appropriate audience gaining credibility amongst colleagues. This involves being bright, friendly and showing initiative.
You will be outstanding at your jobs with no task to big or small and identify ways to make the department run smoother. You will have a flexible attitude as well as a sense of humour, be hard working a
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Management of a complex and changeable diary whilst based in the UK for meetings taking place both locally and internationally
- Management of complex and, at times, last minute travel arrangements (flights, transport and accommodation) including providing itineraries
- Dealing with the day to day of the office and all relating administration
- Assist with taking messages arranging couriers and deliveries as and when necessary
- Replying to emails on behalf of company Directors
- Responding to customer enquiries by email and phone call
- Some customer service responses will be required
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and be comfortable in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment. It would also be ideal to have at least 18months experience in a office environment.
If you would like the chance to join a company during an exciting period of expansion, where you can really map your own career path please apply now for this fantastic opportunity!
- Office Support
- MS Office
- Personal Assistant