A Single Family Office is looking to hire a second Personal Assistant directly supporting the Principal in their London office based in Knightsbridge. The focus of the role is to ensure smooth, professional running of the office and provide support to the Principal who travels frequently which may require taking calls and actions outside of normal hours.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise, be flexible, patient, have great attention to detail, have strong, concise communication skills at all levels and be able to remain calm under all situations, lastly address tasks as and when they come in and find and offer solutions to them.
- Liaising with external third parties including vendors, lawyers, VIP’s and household staff
- Reading through paperwork/contracts or correspondence and alerting principle to issues raised and ensure there are no discrepancies
- Diary and email management
- Booking appointments
- Principal travels frequently and will need international travel and planning arranged
- Ensure all paperwork and Covid tests for travel are completed
- Occasionally visit properties and family home (five minute walk from office) around London if there are any issues or emergencies
- Overseeing maintenance & service of properties and a large fleet of everyday and classic cars
- Assistance in selling properties
- Assisting with charitable and Philanthropic projects
- Acting as gatekeeper, being first point of contact and handling any enquiries and requests in an appropriate manner
- Daily contact with the Principal on WhatsApp
- Ensuring the filing is up to date.
- Strong IT and quick typing skills
This role requires an experienced Private PA who has worked in a Family Office with UHNWI’s. They are looking for someone to start immediately.
Salary: £50,000 depending on experience
- International Travel
- Family Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'