As a PA/Secretary you will be part of a friendly, social team providing secretarial and administrative support for experienced Partners and their managers.
Simmons Gainsford is not only dedicated to the training and development of our accountants, everyone’s career matters.
"I have been able to transfer my secretarial skills gained in the medical practice to accountancy." - Bethany
"I have fast become part of a supportive and friendly team, learnt things I never knew I’d be interested in and had many opportunities to get involved in all areas of the firm and its joint ventures" - Hayley
- Organising meetings, booking travel and managing post
- Regulatory filing, preparing invoices
- Draft, format and edit correspondence and documents
- Printing and distributing monthly debtors’ statements
- Note taking and audio typing
- Meeting, greeting & liaising with clients
- Covering reception when required
- Printing, scanning, photocopying, filing, binding
- Booking training courses for Partner/team members
- Making refreshments and undertaking errands
The above duties are not definitive
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to self-review work
- The ability to multitask and use initiative
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Experience of using relevant software packages e.g. CCH, CoAct
- Previous experience in an accountancy practice
- 20 days holiday plus paid time off over the festive season
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Contributory pension
- Regular social events
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of this role.
- Audio Typing
- Processing Invoices
- Coordinating Meetings
- Letter Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'