Personal Assistant / Secretary
Location: City of London
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum DoE
About the company:
Our client is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, they have a global community, which aims to promote high standards of competence and integrity to more than 40,000 members in 116 countries. They are also the main examining body for the industry, offering their internationally recognised exams globally.
The PA/Secretary role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for their Director of Global Business Development in their friendly office in the City of London. You will need excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, for this busy role where you will support the Director as the Institute continues to grow.
The ideal PA/Secretary will need the following experience and skills: They are essential as they feature in the day-to-day duties of the role:
- 5 years experience as a PA/Secretary at a senior level
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written skills especially spelling and grammar, and attention to detail
- Strong organisation, planning, and administration skills
- Also essential is confidentiality and reliability, plus the ability to organise your own workload and meet deadlines.
They offer a generous range of benefits for the right candidate and an interesting job where you will be undertaking a range of duties including:
- Preparing papers for meeting, including PowerPoint presentations
- Organising itineraries for overseas and domestic travel
- Diary management
- Drafting responses to emails and correspondence
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Being the first point of contact and liaising internally and externally
- Undertaking research
They offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes:
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- Life insurance and income protection insurance
- A sports club subsidy
- 26 days’ leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
- After one year’s service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual travel ticket, which is worth between £1,350pa and £3,663pa depending on where you live and the cost of your ticket
If you feel you’re suitable for this PA/Secretary role then please apply today!