SF Group are currently recruiting for a full time Personal Assistant/Receptionist for one of their clients based near to Burton Upon Trent. The role will primarily be a Personal Assistant to the new Managing Director however will also cover Receptionist duties.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Full diary support to the MD
- Support on emails and incoming calls for the MD
- Organising all meetings and events as requested
- Full travel and accommodation management - booking trains/flights/taxis and overnight accommodation
- Events Management (dinners, roadshows, business events etc.)
- Responding to communications on behalf of the MD
- Any additional business critical support required
- Acting as first point of contact for all business visitors on site - greeting, signing in
- Answering all incoming calls and diverting to the relevant point of contact
- Sorting post
- Providing general reception support
This role will be based on Reception whilst also covering the PA duties, therefore will be very varied and require someone who can prioritise their own workload, has strong time management skills and is extremely organised. Previous PA/Reception experience is required.
The hours for the position will be 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience for this particular role please apply online or send an updated copy of your CV over to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"