Job; Personal Assistant / Project Coordinator - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & rapid transformational therapymethodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
They’re looking for an experienced Personal Assistant with strong Project Coordination skills for an ASAP start.
The role is to provide support to the company’s Chief Operating Officer (COO) with day-to-day tasks focused on…
- Taking meeting minutes & relaying to all relevant parties within the business,
- Working on new and ongoing projects and coordinating member involvement,
- Project coordination / planning - ensuring all parties are working towards agreed project objectives,
- Reporting to COO on progress of projects,
…in addition to 'traditional’ PA duties including;
- Enabling the smooth running of the COO’s work,
- Managing email inbox, diary and contacts,
- Organising travel arrangements,
- Providing administrative support,
- Filing and retrieving documents and maintaining a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system,
- Acting as a channel for demands on the COO’s time (both internally and externally),
The ideal candidate will;
- Have proven experience providing personal assistant support at executive level, ideally to COO level,
- Have proficient computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Google and other software packages (ideally in addition to Apple / Mac products),
- Have outstanding communication skills and professional phone / email manner,
- Display demonstrable knowledge of social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £40k + benefits,
- Location; based from your home / remotely with VERY occasional meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; PA personal assistant EA executive assistant home remote London client support diary management manager project manager project coordinator project planner meeting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'