R13 recruitment are working alongside a North Norwich based financial services organisation in their search for a Personal Assistant. Working closely alongside your dedicated Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for diary and email management, client liaison and client reviews. You will be an experienced Personal Assistant with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of service.
Duties to include:
- Preparation and submission of all New Business Files.
- Accurately inputting data onto internal database.
- Managing the client review process from booking client reviews through to actioning the review outcome and the audit process.
- Diary and email management for yourself and your Financial Adviser.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email to answer queries.
- Ensuring income reconciliation is accurate, checking income statements on a regular basis.
- Ensuring your Adviser meets current standards and compliance requirements.
- Submitting requests to the Business Support Team when required.
- Completing draft suitability reports.
You will have/be:
- Experience within a similar Personal Assistant role.
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be advantageous, however full training will be provided.
- Knowledge of working within a Financial Services sector would be preferable, however NOT essential.
- Product knowledge would be desirable, however NOT essential.
- Passion for delivering excellent levels of service.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Proactive in your approach, ensuring deadlines are being met for the business.
- Ability to build long term relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills across all levels of a business.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. Offered salary of £18,000 - £24,000 DOE. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to gain or has obtained direct contact with clients and working very closely with an experienced Financial Advisor. Parking would be available on site.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Financial Services
- Personal Assistant