Personal Assistant / PA
A large construction company is looking for a PA to join their team Rickmansworth on a temporary to permanent basis until the end of the year. The role is paid on an hourly rate at £15 - £17.50 PAYE or £19 - £22.50 LTD with salaries to be discussed at a later stage.
Construction experience is necessary. PA experience is necessary.
- To work for a Tier 1 construction company
- Working in Head Office
- Become a part of a friendly team
- Learn and develop new skills
- Thorough diary management
- Scheduling regular meetings
- Managing the calendar, ensuring it is clear for the team to read
- Liaising with multiple team members
- Prepare documents and presentations for meetings
- Ensuring team members are meeting deadlines
- Deal with expense claims
- Organise travel arrangements
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Assisting in meetings
- Adhoc duties
- Order supplies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction Industry would be ideal
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'