Personal Assistant (PA)
Salary Range £19-£25,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with outstanding administrative & communication skills who wants to make a difference each day at work by making decisions, supporting your Director, and offering exceptional service. The role is based in our Nottingham office, East BridgfordNG138PJ.
In this role as PA to the Sales Director you will be working directly with customers, the Company Directors and the rest of the team to provide the highest possible level of support specifically:
- Receive telephone, email & web enquiries. Handle them with confidence & efficiency, update the details onto the CRM system and then ensure the lead is passed on with the correct outcome
- Arrange meetings, travel arrangements & organising client events
- Diary management
- Produce weekly & monthly sales reports
- Sampling & literature mailings to customers with follow up
- Showroom upkeep, welcome visitors etc.
- General office duties, correspondence, expenses etc.
- The role is predominately office based, although you will be required to travel to our Head office in Hampshire for training, and possible visit some trade shows at a later date.
Job Requirement, Skill Set & Experience
- Strong competency using MC Office applications
- Minimum 5 years work experience and some experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills are paramount
- Lots of initiative & a pro-active approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Ideally someone who is accustomed to working in B2B sales environment, with some experience of working with a CRM System.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, organised, with strong time management & multi-tasking skills, as well as a team player.
- Salary range £19,000-£25,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Full time & permanent role with long term career prospects
- Bright & spacious working environment
- Fun and friendly team to join
- Free on-site parking
Amaya Sales UK is an industry leader in selling capital equipment - embroidery machines and direct to garment printers within the textile industry. With significant year on year growth, we are looking to add a new member to our team to help us continue in offering the high level of service we pride ourselves in and to add further structure to our company. A family business where everyone is important, and you’ll never be a number!
Visit our website www.amayauk.com for more information.
Please submit a covering letter with your application explaining why we should consider you and including details of your current salary, and date of availability. Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 26th February at our office in East Bridgford.