TITLE: Personal Assistant (PA)
LOCATION: London, Central
SALARY: £18 - £20 per hour
We are seeking experienced Personal Assistants to support directors and the senior team of exciting Central London based firms on a TEMPORARY/CONTRACT basis.
Main Duties Include:
- Complex diary management, working to tight deadlines.
- Scheduling client meetings and forward planning for expected work.
- Liaising between clients
- Working closely with senior members to deliver support
- Attending client meetings (internal and external) to minute, monitor and take actions.
- Organising travel.
- Data management, document management and preparation of materials (e.g. printing and binding packs) for client events, workshops and meetings.
- Proof reading, formatting and editing materials to a high standard for internal and client use.
- Assisting consultants with ad hoc requests.
- Full diary management, being aware of partner/director/manager movements at all times and being proactive to minimise problems.
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality.
- Ensuring the company's client service standards are met.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player who has a 'can do' attitude and who demonstrates commitment to supporting colleagues within the PA/secretarial team.
- Professionally presented with exceptional telephone manner.
- Advanced knowledge or Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience of organising travel, both domestic and international.
- Experience of working at partner level preferably within a professional company.
We consistently have high profile clients requiring support on a regular basis and occasionally for temporary roles that have the possibility of going permanent.
If you are highly organised, confident in supporting roles and have experience in assistant roles, apply now!
Key Search Words: PA / Personal Assistant / Temporary / Part-time / Full-time / Permanent / Secretarial / Corporate / Creative / Support / Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job