Personal Assistant / PA to MD and Executive Board
Location: Near Gatwick + 2 Minute Walk From Station + Parking
Salary: £25,500 + Onsite Parking + Benefits
Great Job - Great Boss - Great Company, APPLY NOW!
A capable, polished PA / Personal Assistant is sort to look after all the needs of a busy MD plus the Executive Board Managers.
You will join a company with a highly professional, first class reputation that is enjoying continuous growth due to its amazing people, revolutionary technical services and great leadership.
This role promises to be varied, busy and involving so senior level PA experience is essential and some involvement with office management, facilities and reception would be hugely advantageous.
If your forte as a Personal Assistant is organising, coordinating, providing support where needed and being a lynch pin to your boss then we would highly recommend you apply immediately.
The position will involve the following;
- Diary management on behalf of MD and Executive Management Team.
- High standard spoken/written communication, using Micro Office packages.
- Dealing with telephone calls, re-directing, taking messages with discretion/confidentiality.
- Organise lunches, refreshments for visitors and meetings.
- Coordinate travel and expenses admin.
- Administration, research, analysis and projects.
- Organise corporate events.
- Oversee Facilities management, including liaising with contractors, suppliers, maintenance visits and adherence of compliance of Health and Safety policy.
- Manage Office and Facilities budgets.
- Complete all assigned tasks and projects to a high standard whilst demonstrating the ability to pay attention to detail, multitask and achieve deadlines at a fast pace.
- Design, implement and maintain Office procedures and policies.
- Support Reception with meet and greet of visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
Key Words: PA, Personal Assistant, Reception, Secretary, Facilities, Office Manager, Managed Offices, Business Centre,
Follow us on Twitter@aboutyourecruit or join our facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our About You Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as lots of useful information about the job market, interviews and CVs!
Note: Due to the large volumes of applications that we receive if you have not had a response within 7 days of your application then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About You Recruitment is an Employment Agency providing office jobs across Sussex and Surrey.