Personal Assistant - Office Administrator
Supporting Sales Manager & Sales Teams
Cardiff Location + Some Travel
£18,000 - £22,000 + Benefits (Annual Bonus, Pension Contribution Scheme, Generous Holiday Allowance, Development Opportunities + Much More!)
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our long standing financial service clients for a Personal Assistant to join their Cardiff Office on a full time permanent basis supporting a Sales Manager and Sales Teams.
This is a wide-ranging position so ability to multi-task is essential! Duties will include:
* Managing emails, diary, telephone calls and ingoing/outgoing communication - ensuring appropriate and timely responses.
* Control of documentation and correspondence
* Arranging and organising meetings, events, travel and accommodation
* Assist with recruitment processes
* Record and check budgets and day to day office expenditure
* Coordinate Health and Safety processes and requirements
* Coordinate for supply of office equipment and supplies
Key Skills and Experience:
* MUST HAVE recent PA/Secretarial/Management Support/Office Support experience (NOT from a Medical Secretary background)
* Exceptional communication skills (Verbal and Written)
* Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously
* Proficient in Microsoft Office packages - Excel is essential
* Flexible and adaptable to change - Ability to meet deadlines
* Minimum 5 GCSE's including Maths and English graded A-C
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for an informal chat.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- "Personal assistant" "PA" "Secretarial" "Secretary" "Executive Assistant" "Office Coordinator" "Insurance" "Regulated" "Events Coordinator" "Events Ma
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job