Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment?
If this sounds like you read on..
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager within a centrally located recruitment firm. The Personal Assistant/Office Manager will work closely supporting two Directors with the day to day running of the office and assisting with projects.
The ideal candidate will have had 2-3 years experience within an administration role and is looking to take the next step in their career. They are looking for someone with a real can-do attitude, can show initiative and has exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. A bonus if you have experience using Salesforce, Breathe HR and Xero.
- Day to day office and administrative support
- General support and duties to support two Directors
- Implementing basic HR for the office, IT Support and basic HR tasks
- Management of accounting system, monthly account reconciliation and generating of placement invoices
- Diary management including arranging internal and external meetings using Outlook calendars
This is a temporary role for 6 months , paying £16 per hour. If you feel you are suitable , please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job