The Personal Assistant / Office Manager is based in the Leatherhead office and focuses on providing PA support to the board and Leadership team made up of nine individuals. In addition, with respect to the Office Manager duties, the role is to ensure all elements of the day to day management of the Leatherhead office are executed in a pro-active and compliant way. This element of the role includes the management of the Reception service of the building.
A large organisation based in Leatherhead.
- To provide personal assistance including, but not limited to, diary management; processing expense claims; travel arrangements across numerous time zones; drafting documentation including slide decks and written communications.
- To set up conference calls (voice and video) over a number of time zones.
- To organise off-site meetings, away days and events involving client, third parties and employees.
- Taking of minutes on an ad hoc basis at meetings with both internal and external attendees.
- Working closely with other PA's across the global business to ensure collaboration.
- Manage the receptionist and reception area to ensure high levels of customer service are maintained.
- Be responsible for all office supplies, including but not limited to, stationery; refreshments; personal care.
- Ensure that all office equipment, other than IT, is fit for purpose, organising the maintenance in a timely fashion of servicing and in the situation of damaged items.
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety of the Leatherhead office in liaison with the HR Department, ensuring the business is compliant with the Health & Safety policy and all ISO accreditation's.
- To respond promptly to any issues or matters raised from employees with respect of the office environment.
- To support our working groups with the office environment elements relating to Sustainability, Business Continuity and Social events.
- Build and maintain working relationships a range of external stakeholders, including but not limited to: the landlord, contractors, service suppliers and our neighbours.
- Support EMEA regional offices including occasional assistance for other offices and advice support for our European offices as required.
- Act as a Culture advocate, supporting the values of the business
- To support team members and the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
- Substantial experience of working in an office environment, supporting five plus individuals.
- Previous management experience and understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Computer literate in MS Office and Google applications.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, demonstrates good: Listening skills, Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive communication, both written and verbal.
- Experience of working with Senior Stakeholders, with the ability to build strong professional relationships.
25 days annual leave