Our client is a leading youth tour operator to the UK with experience built up over two decades and a reputation for quality, safety and attention to detail.
This is a 3 month internship based in Leamington Spa, paying NMW starting in April with a view to a permanent role paying £18K.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Sorting/processing bookings
- Gathering information from clients by phone
- Meeting groups at airports, hotels, or at fixed point in London
- Booking services through existing suppliers
- Assisting with collation of room plans at schools
- Getting staff references & CRB checks
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly, personable, and out going
- Confident communicator
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Opportunity to learn more about training and development
- Great office environment
- Friendly team
- Opportunity for permanent position at the company