SF Group are currently recruiting for an exceptional PA to join a busy corporate office in Birmingham City Centre. You will ideally have extensive experience working in a similar role, and ready for a new challenge! This role is paying up to £25,000 dependent on experience.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows;
- First point of contact for incoming calls from clients and third parties
- Diary management - gatekeeper to allocated diaries, arranging meetings, scheduling team meetings/reviews, organising appointments to reflect changing availability, making quick decisions on behalf of others
- Travel management - organising all local, national and where necessary international travel, understanding individuals' personal preferences and accommodation
- Email management - managing designated mailboxes throughout the day and prioritising tasks
- Attending internal/external meetings where appropriate and taking accurate minutes, following up designated actions to ensure completion ahead of the next meeting
- Assisting in the organisation of events, seminars and conferences
- Completion of complex billing and expenses
- Maintaining LinkedIn profile, updating connections and adding new activity
- Production of confidential correspondence/documentation upon instruction
- Day to day supervision of Administration Assistant tasks to include delegation, prioritising workload, providing guidance and sharing knowledge
- Travel to other offices as and when required
- Any other duties as and when required
The client is looking to move quickly with this vacancy, so you will ideally be flexible for interviews over the coming week.
If you have any questions about this particular role, please get in touch ASAP with Abi Montgomery on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job