Personal Assistant - Italian Speaking - South West London
Our client, based in South West London, are seeking an experienced PA (Italian Speaking) to join their team and support the running of the office. The successful will candidate will have strong previous experience in a PA role, speak fluent Italian and have good experience working on a one to one basis.
You will need at last 3 years experience supporting at Director level and be bilingual Italian/English to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Extensive Diary Management
- Arranging Trips / Flights / Hotels / Transfers for the directors and other staff members
- Receiving and arranging post / deliveries
- Checking invoices for approval
- Arranging office meetings & preparing the office for them
- Keeping director's diary and writing emails as required
- Ordering office stationary/kitchen/directors' supplies
- Experience in a similar PA/Office Manager role
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) & Adobe
- Extensive diary management experience
- Excellent level of English grammar and spelling
- Strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and able to commit to longer working hours when needed
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'