Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018? Have you got experience as an Executive Assistant? Do you want to work for a world-leading, renowned luxury brand?
An internationally recognised luxury company is looking for a motivated and ambitious Executive Assistant to join their riverside South West London offices. You will become a vital part of the team, ensuring high-quality and efficient support across all areas of the business.
This exciting opportunity will allow both extensive personal and professional growth in an internationally recognised company. You will be working within a successful and dynamic team and will play an integral role in the future development of their brand.
As the successful Executive Assistant you will have the following key responsibilities:
- To arrange and schedule travel arrangements and accommodation for senior partners, including flights, airport taxis and hotels
- To deal with any correspondence and telephone queries in a professional manner
- To provide adequate telephone cover at all times through liaison with other staff in department
- General receptionist duties such as greeting visitors, dealing with deliveries and managing weekly orders
- Ad Hoc administrative duties
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in managing diaries and co-ordinating travel arrangements as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional appearance and reliability
- Ability to take initiative and work without constant supervision
- Ability to work with discretion on matters of importance
- Other Ad Hoc duties
Salary and Benefits
- Pay is £26,000 per year
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30
- You will be entitled to 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 extra days at xmas
- A great pension scheme
To register your interest please call Will @ Upgrade Recruitment, or apply directly here