An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client, a large Transportation company, as interim Personal Assistant. This is a full-time, temporary post to provide a high level of service and support to a busy individual. The Personal Assistant will handle finance administration and diary management, and act as gatekeeper for incoming communications.
The successful candidate will have proven experience providing support to senior level staff in a busy environment. Our client is seeking a confident, professional and 'hands on’ person so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Personal Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Provide professional all round administrative support, including minute taking when required
- Provide effective diary management as required, remaining sensitive to the time management needs in terms of preparation for meetings
- Answer queries relating to individual availability, meeting facilities and room bookings
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and process information in a way which meets the required standards around data protection
- Book travel and accommodation as required
- Organise away days, conferences, telephone conferences and other events as required
- Maintain on call database and contact lists for the Customer Service team
- Update the company intranet with new policies and documents
Personal Assistant Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must have significant proven experience in a fast paced administration environment
- Ability to prioritise and time manage effectively, working in a busy administration environment
- Ability to communicate clearly via telephone, email and face-to-face with people at all levels of the business
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as in a team setting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office IT systems
If you have previous PA / Secretarial experience and can start immediately, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Minute Taking