Outstanding support starts here.
As a Personal Assistant, you'll make sure every small detail is taken care of, ensuring an efficient and cooperative working environment. This will involve day to day organisational work, as well as data processing and analysis. With you on the team, we will have the foundations to lead, innovate and deliver.
We are constantly seeking better ways to serve our customers in store and online. Our global department leads transformation across technology, people and processes. It means it's a fascinating and important role with lots of responsibility. This is about getting stuck in and making a big contribution, so we can keep giving our customers new and exciting ways to shop.
*2 year Fixed Term Contract*
An opportunity has arisen to join a highly motivated team, all of whom have a drive for implementing change at every level and in every part of the business.
• Arranging UK and International travel, including flights, trains, hotels, airport parking and managing itineraries
• Supporting Director with external stakeholders, Senior Management and visitors, and preparing for visits
• Planning, coordinating and managing meetings across time zones including booking meeting rooms, providing refreshments, video conference set up and agenda preparation
• Long-term calendar management ensuring annual activities run smoothly (meetings, planning & preparation) and schedule reviews to ensure on-time delivery of key pieces of work
• Ensuring actions and information requests are followed up appropriately
• Researching, sourcing and general preparation for any events or meeting
• Analysis of raw information and creation of executive summaries
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships and communications with a multitude of contacts and stakeholders, internally and externally
• Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information with the upmost discretion
• Collating monthly UK and international expense claims
• Controlling that invoices are assigned to the correct internal cost centers, and providing management reports and analysis of this spending
• Drafting and proof reading of stakeholder documentation
• Supporting the inductions of new Managers and team members, including completion of training plans
• Proactively identifying opportunities to improve current processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the teams
• Managing projects through to completion on behalf of Director
• PA experience at a senior level
• 5 GCSE’s A*-C (or equivalent)
• Administration, customer services, project management
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Good working knowledge of how to put presentations and briefings together
• High level of attention to detail and time management skills
• Good level of financial literacy
• Ability to understand and anticipate needs to ensure appropriate outcomes
• Ability to remain confidential and professional with sensitive personnel-related data and information
• Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations on delivery
• Able to work and deliver under own initiative and build support networks
• Confident, professional and articulate
• Able to liaise and build relationships with people at all levels
• Able to influence
• Calm under pressure
• Able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Excellent communications skills
• Working at a fast pace
• Team player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'