Ensure effective control and operation of Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Site payroll, pension and Office Administration functions, and to co-ordinate all site IT issues and manage resolution via external service providers.
A well known global FMCG company.
- Ensure safety and well being of all staff
- Manage and Develop staff (2 heads)
- Sales Ledger Cash Allocation
- Supervision and cover for Sales Processing including Inter-company
- Engage with customers on credits and claims
- Supervision and cover for Accounts Payable processing including inter-company
- Set up all supplier payments through Internet Banking system
- Operate and Manage all weekly and monthly payroll for the site including HMRC submissions
- Administer all clocking and reporting of Agency staff
- Manage site pension accounting process
- Arrange all travel and accommodation for employees and guests
- Effective Office Administration for the site including attendance, sickness and holiday analysis
- Co-ordinate and expedite all site related I.T issues and development of new T&A and Banking systems
- Monitor and track annual capital expenditure
- Additional Finance tasks as required
- Problem Solver
- High levels of attention to detail
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of accounting Processes; Some formal finance qualification an advantage.