My client, a Financial Planning firm-based North of Norwich have a vacancy for a Personal Assistant who will also act as a Financial Services Administrator, as such you must have experience of working in an IFA practice setting ideally working alongside or closely with a Senior Financial Planner.
Main purpose of the role
This role is to support one of the company’s Directors, a qualified and experienced Financial Planner with a wealth of experience and knowledge as well as a large number of clients to service, this role will be to assist them in servicing their clients in the most efficient and professional way.
- You must have relevant industry experience; therefore, you would need to currently or have very recently worked in an IFA practice in a similar role.
- PA experience may be advantageous e.g. organising travel, taking calls and managing emails of a Director.
- You will be an extremely organised and efficient individual with a keen eye for detail able to prioritise your own workload.
- You will be experienced in meeting with clients face to face.
- You will assist in the preparation of New Business Files
- You will submit New Business files as well as the data input of any recommendations made/client details on the back-office system.
- You will be involved in the post-sale communication, contacting providers for updates
- You will help manage the review process
- Booking in client reviews (if and when required)
- Completion or management of completion of the portfolio review report
- Action the outcome of the review and audit of the review
- You will deal with any client change of agency and information collection
- You will manage the Financial Planners diary including the booking of appointments
- You will deal with the emails’ of both yourself and the Adviser
- You will ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
- You will deal with lead management
- Contacting clients (if and when required)
- Updating the back-office system appropriately
- Feeding back to marketing team or introducer (if required)
- You will assist foresight with client management/appointment booking (if required)
- You will answer general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email
- You will submit requests to the business support team
- You will carry out the completion of draft suitability reports
- You will ensure your Adviser meets with company standard compliance requirements.
- You will ensure all service levels are met for relevant clients and audited correctly
- You will ensure you understand their adviser’s business and activity target for the year and log/monitor the relevant figures associated.
- You will ensure you understand the current business goals & objectives
- You will ensure that all data added to the back-office system is correct and up to date where available.
- You will ensure that you understand workload requirements by associated group resources.
Key Knowledge and Skills
- Understand and demonstrate company standard level of skills on all applicable software systems
- Understand and demonstrate company standard level of knowledge of internal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Have suitable knowledge on Money Laundering, the company complaint process and TCF.
- You will have good Customer relations
- You will have good IT skills
- You will have excellent Time Management skills
- You will have great attention to detail and excellent accuracy
- You will be able to manage and initiate workload
- You will have good communication skills and be able to deal with people at all levels
Hours of work - 9:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
21 days holiday plus bank holiday
Pension - 3% employee and 6% employer
Qualifications funded and supported
- Financial Planning
- Financial Planners
- Financial Administration
- IFA Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'