Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established property company based in Central Essex who are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide personal support to the Managing Director.
The successful Personal Assistant will have previous experience working within a professional organisation and will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, acting as the first point of contact to the Managing Director.
The Personal Assistant will be expected to:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Take pride in their attention to detail and accuracy
- Have an efficient and organised approach to their work
- Be able to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
The Personal Assistant will be rewarded with:
- Working closely with the Managing Director one to one
- Being a part of a forward thinking and well-established company
- Opportunities for profit share and working in corporate offices
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the Personal Assistant will be to provide professional and confidential support to the Managing Director, being responsible for completing all personal and business support. The successful Personal Assistant will have excellent communication skills and will be highly proactive, always ensuring they are forward planning.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for the MD, handling all business enquires
- Producing minutes for meetings and completing all action points via audio dictation
- Co-ordinate and organise all meetings ensuring the Director is fully prepared
- Arranging business travel arrangements
- Manging outlook diary on a daily basis
- Responding to highly confidential emails on behalf of the MD
- Produce documents, spreadsheets, briefing papers, reports and presentations as requested
- Carrying out administration on adhoc basis
Monday to Friday: 08.30am - 5.30pm however a 5pm finish and 4 days may be available for the right candidate as well.
£28-30k dependant on experience
- Business Support
- Organisational Skills
- Personal Support
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job