Are you an experienced Personal Assistant and can work efficiently with management teams?
Basildon Hospital would love to hear from you!
NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements at Basildon Hospital and we are looking for a Personal Assistant to support the medicine management team.
Location: Basildon Hospital
Role: Band 4- Personal Assistant
Department: NHS Professionals
Hours: 09.00 - 17.00, Mon - Fri
Job Type: Temporary 2 months duration.
- To provide divisional administrative and clerical support to the General Manager, Clinical Director and the Divisional management team.
- To work with and provide cross cover as appropriate for the Medical Staffing Coordinator in all aspects of the rota maintenance and Divisional staffing.
- To take responsibility for a full range of administrative duties including diary management, all aspects of meetings administration, word processing of documents and the maintenance of stationery and office supplies. The post holder will be expected to work across both sites.
- To maintain complete confidentiality at all times and to represent the Division in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To manage a diverse workload efficiently and often under pressure
Systems: Outlook Calendar, Microsoft package, NHS systems if possible.
What perks are we offering in return?
1st choice of over 4,200 placements - your dedicated consultant can book your placements today.
Work this week, get paid next - Get paid the following Friday when you release your timesheets by 23:59 on Wednesday.
Get paid to take holiday. - Holiday is accrued during every shift you work.
Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
Access to our very own pension scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension' for eligible members
Free training and development opportunities
...and we are part of the NHS family!
We value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS and deliver a great service.
- Administrative Duties
- Diary Management