Personal Assistant - Temporary X 2 positional available
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant who is seeking a role in a busy and dynamic organisation? Do you pride yourself in being very organised and the ability to work well under pressure with exceptional time management skills?
If so, then we'd like to speak with you ASAP!
We have 2 roles available, pay details, time expectation, location are as followed:
Band 4 £9.31-£11.18- Pontypridd location- 3-4 Months
Band 5 £10.86-£14.12- Cardiff Bay location 1-2 Months
Duties to include:
- Provide an effective and professional service when liaising with colleagues and the public.
- Manage incoming correspondence and emails, including that of a confidential and sensitive nature, exercising independent judgement in order to initiate appropriate action.
- Collate relevant information to ensure the individual is prepared for any meetings, presentations, talks, seminars, conferences and discussions.
- Resolving conflicting diary appointments and schedules when organising events, meetings etc.
- High level diary management skills, including arranging and coordinating meetings and appointments, prioritising and rearranging.
- Manage, organise and support the planning of complex meetings, events and conferences, including delegating duties as necessary, booking venue, arranging equipment and refreshments, preparing packs and registering attendees.
- Summarise correspondence, reports and compile letters, both routine and ad hoc, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain office systems, including paper and electronic files, ensuring that information is appropriately and securely stored, filed and retrievable.
- Attend meetings to take and transcribe informal and formal minutes, ensure production of minutes and onward distribution in agreed timescales.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of agendas and papers for internal and external meetings/events/conferences etc.
- Arrange attendance at courses, hotel accommodation and travel as required.
- Prioritise, prepare and dispatch documents as required.
- Any other administrative duties as and when required.
Knowledge, Training and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in a range of personal assistant and office responsibilities, including diary management and high level secretarial support.
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in the management and maintenance of information systems.
- Demonstrable organisational and time management skills.
Interested? Then we'd like to hear from you! Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for this opportunity.
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in this role, simply apply on line to be immediately considered.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Personal Assistand Band 5 and Band 4