Looking for someone to start ASAP! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic vibrant company in a friendly, professional.Our client is looking for a Team Assistant to join their team. This role is supporting the Sales Director, diary management, extensive travel booking and event organising.
MUST BE ABLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
JOB ROLE: Personal Assistant
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 *Depending on experience + AMAZING BENEFITS
LOCATION: City of London (Bank Station, Liverpool Street, London Bridge)
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Diary management to the Sales Director and two of their Consultants.
- Extensive travel booking.
- Manage and scheduling meetings.
- Provide support organising London events.
- Provide administrative support where necessary.
- Assist with the organisation of seminars.
- Processing expenses.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant/PA role is necessary.
- Must have a professional, confident and friendly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fantastic attention to detail.
- Be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.