Personal Assistant / Administrator - Online Property Sales Company - Wolverhampton - £20k - £22k *
A vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to work in our client's busy Wolverhampton office. A very successful Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have been established for over 10 years, they deal with many investor clients looking to purchase properties across the UK. They are looking for an experienced personal assistant to assist their Managing Director. The candidate that they are looking for will be confident, possess excellent telephone skills and be able to multi task within a busy environment. Good computer skills are vital as is a genuine interest in the property market.
* This role is to cover maternity leave and for a maximum of 12 months currently. However as the company expands the candidate maybe offered another role at the end of the 12 month contract.
- Respond to emails and messages on web based platform
- Speaking with property investor clients to understand their requirements
- Organise viewings
- Maintaining diaries
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation / conferencing suites
- General office administration
- Research tasks
- Property experience preferred but not essential
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Must be extremely well organised
- Have a good telephone manner
- Good IT skills using Microsoft Outlook & other Microsoft Office products
- Work using their own initiative
- Learn new tasks and processes quickly
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Work in a fun environment
- Able to start immediately
- Looking for a company that they can grow within
Working Hours 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Remote working after training
The team at Excalibur Recruitment are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 60 years of industry experience, we apply a wealth of knowledge and expertise to connect the finest of candidates to the best opportunities in Residential lettings, Estate Agencies, New Homes Sales, Property Management and Financial Services.
- Estate Agents
- Office Administrator
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'