Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an Administration Assistant at your local Nuffield Health Hospital.
As an Administration Assistant, you'll provide vital support. Your varied responsibilities will range from;
- Handling enquiries and queries
- Maintaining databases
- Providing secretarial services such as minute taking, WP and diary management.
To succeed in this role you will need;
- To be a confident and customer-focused communicator with the ability to manage, appraise and interpret the right data, and to present it in a timely and professional manner.
- Ideally educated to GCSE in English and Maths with NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration or equivalent.
- Good IT and keyboard skills.
- Experience within an administrative or customer facing environment would be a real advantage.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, physiotherapy services and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'