Prologis Park, Coventry
£19,100 - £25,943
***Maternity Cover Until Dec 2018***
We have an exciting opportunity here at Cadent for an enthusiastic admin assistant to support the General Counsel team, compromised of lawyers and managers with hectic schedules. This will include assisting the team with day to day administrative duties and management of the panel law firms (including reporting, raising POs and invoicing), management of legal contracts and timesheeting. Also providing project specific support and assistance with Board support when required.
What you'll be doing
- Collation and analysis of monthly legal reporting
- Management of invoicing/purchase orders to monitor legal spend and efficiencies
- Raising and amending purchase orders
- General administrative support for members of the General Counsel Team (x8)
- Organising meetings & training events with minimal supervision. You will be required to book rooms, request catering & parking for visitors, schedule meetings from outlook calendars, advise attendees of any changes
- Helping with new starters to the team & ordering any new equipment they will require. Namely laptops & mobile phones.
- Undertake business travel and accommodation arrangements, with varying degrees of advanced notice
- Undertake confidential typing of letters, memos and minutes as appropriate
- Assist with receiving incoming mail, identifying priority items and re-routing correspondence on a rota basis along with company sealing requests.
- Able to demonstrate high competence in interfacing with senior executives and managers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter with initiative and problem solving instincts.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills in order to provide timely support.
- Able to deal confidently with items of a confidential nature.
- Demonstrates good time management skills, flexibility and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication, with a strong attention to detail.
- Fully computer literate and highly competent with Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint in order to support with high quality slide decks for presentations.
What you'll bring
- Educated to BTEC / NVQ 3 or relevant experience
- Minimum C Grade in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job