Role Purpose: To provide highly efficient personal assistance and general support to 2 Senior Directors and 10 Directors within Asset Services.
- Extensive Diary Management.
- Booking travel and preparing itineraries.
- Organising external meetings, lunches, dinners etc.
- Effective "gate keeping": managing all incoming communication (including post, phone calls, voicemail and e-mail), efficiently establishing priorities and ensuring that all correspondence and enquiries are processed in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations and pitches from scratch to a high standard.
- Expenses management.
- Assistance with the BD team with the preparation of presentations/pitches.
- Point of contact for new joiners in the team; ensuring IT set up, desk, equipment ordered etc.
- Management of team holidays & sick leave.
- Organising team meetings, events, client lunches etc.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Assist with the collating, formatting and management of data for client reporting.
- Printing/binding client reports.
- Prior PA/Team Secretarial experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Pro-active, using initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work proactively and cooperatively as a team player.
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach.
- Being "one step ahead", i.e. knowing where they need to be, when and with the right paperwork in hand.
- Extremely professional and approachable.
- Discretion and sensitivity around confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point (production of high quality documents, reports and correspondence, diary and email management in Outlook).
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
- GCSE’s - Maths and English Language - minimum C grade.
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job